Using the Family Computer to Learn and Explore
These are the best resources for learning more about a specific topic.
- Online Dictionaries for Kids
- Top Science Websites for Kids
- Creativity Express - An Art Class in a Box
- Dreambox Learning K-2 Math
- ItzaBitza - Combining Literacy and Creativity
- 10 Best Kids Apps For Learning
- 10 Fun Reference Websites for Kids
- 8 Free Coding Apps and Websites for Kids
- MoMA Online Art Activities For Teens and Kids
- Health Resources For Kids On Arthur Family Health Website
- Summer Video Game Design Programs And Camps
Homeschoolers have needs over and above simple homework help. Use these articles as a guide for making the most out of your family computer in your homeschooling journey.
- Homeschooling Hotspot - Swap and Share Homeschool Computer/Internet Tips
- Websites for Helping Promote Philanthropy in Kids
Tools for Learning
Software, cameras, microscopes and robotic components can enhance and expand on learning opportunities. These are the best tools for learning.
- Software for Learning to Program Video Games and Other Cool Stuff
- VTech Whiz Kid PC Learning System
- Radica Video Journal
- 5 Search Engines for Kids
- Sesame Street Initiative Helps Children Learn Resilience
- 10 Educational Health Apps for Kids
Online Learning for Parents
Parents can also find many educational opportunities online through educational sites or how-to articles. Adults can learn almost anything online these days.
- How To Use Pinterest For Ideas, Organization and Fun
- Identify Poison Ivy Using the Internet
- Social Network Tutorials For Parents of Teens 101
- Help Grandparents Stay In The Loop With Technology
Applying to college, college resources and college life.