Using the Family Computer to Learn and Explore
From Christy Matte, former About.com Guide
These are the best resources for learning more about a specific topic.
- Creativity Express - An Art Class in a Box
- Dreambox Learning K-2 Math
- ItzaBitza - Combining Literacy and Creativity
Homeschoolers have needs over and above simple homework help. Use these articles as a guide for making the most out of your family computer in your homeschooling journey.
- Homeschooling Hotspot - Swap and Share Homeschool Computer/Internet Tips
- Websites for Helping Promote Philanthropy in Kids
Tools for Learning
Software, cameras, microscopes and robotic components can enhance and expand on learning opportunities. These are the best tools for learning.